FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Toshimaru Yamato  Vote_lcapToshimaru Yamato  Voting_barToshimaru Yamato  Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Toshimaru Yamato  Vote_lcapToshimaru Yamato  Voting_barToshimaru Yamato  Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Toshimaru Yamato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION!!

Name: Toshimaru Yamato

Race: Alchemist

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Maru is independent to the point where she is stubborn and she sticks to her values. She's cleaver, wise and a keen observer, tending to notice everything around her. She's loyal, trustworthy, honest and has amazing reasoning skills. Maru grasps difficult concepts and is an abstract thinker who puts her brilliance and creativity to work. When she doesn't know somebody well she's aloof towards them; however she's affectionate to those that she is close to, but in her own way. She's a creative, sensual, and mysterious person. In conclusion, Maru is also agile and flexible.

OTHER INFORMATION!!

Element Affinity: Water

Secondary Elements: Air

Signature Weapon: N/A (Despite the fact that she was military.)

Homunculi Abilities: N/A

HISTORY AND RP SAMPLE!!

History: Roughly four years ago Toshimaru was a part of the military, a State Alchemist to be precise. This was the path which she chose for herself because her parents had been military scientists and she'd always had an interest in Alchemy. When she was approximately eleven years old, her parents had been killed in an accident; however, she'd survived. A truck had collided with the car and when help had arrived, somehow she'd been pulled out of the reckage alive. It was a mystery as to how she survived that bad of an accident, but she did. When she turned thirteen, she managed to become a State Alchemist. The reason she did so was because she wanted to get access to all of her parents' files because she knew that the accident was not as such. Toshimaru, using her intelligence and problem solving skills, had managed to figure out that it had been completely set up to look like an accident. What lead her to persue this theory was the fact that as the truck closed the distance between their vehicles, the driver was grinning; however, that was not all. The driver exited the truck unscathed and walked over to the car and spoke words that she would never forget, "You should've accepted the deal." Returning to her reasoning, she couldn't get access to her parents' files so one night she broke in and found every single research file that her parents had put together, and stole them. She was seen on the way out and ran. Since that time she's been a Rogue Alchemist and has been hiding from the military. She's now a master of diguise and so she can hide in plain sight from any military official. Few have actually cornered her but those who have, returned to Central HQ with many broken bones and all with broken pride.

Rp Sample: The streets were much too crowded for her taste and so Toshimaru chose to head back to the small inn where she was taking residence. Her currently medium length blonde hair was put up in a clip with only her fringe hanging infront of her right eye, and the rest of her bangs, were the only hair not pinned up. Watched the sky as she walked in the direction of the inn, whispering to herself, "Four years. Tch."

Last edited by Toshimaru Yamato on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:13 pm

So far, so good. I think with how this is looking you could be my assistant x] But keep up the good work, dear.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks. I'm thinking about starting a topic that I've had an idea for. It's based on the history being that I'm/she's still on the run. Uhm, assistant with what, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 am

That sounds good, I would like to join so I can pitch this idea, to answer your question: I am gathering both a Homunculi and Alchemist to be Sai's close companions. Seeing as he is former fuhrer he would also need more "muscle" hence the homunculi. But then he would get lonely and most likely want a lady friend and some one to help him on certain tasks,(dun really remember what I was thinking here) that is, if you'll accept ^..^
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 am

That sounds good; however, he'd have to gain Maru's trust and such because currently she's on the run from the military and so they keep sending people after her. xD So yeah. But I do accept because it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Lol Sai left the military :3
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Well there we go. But trust will still have to be gained. xD
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Alright is Kouhii-Nusutto done?
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 am

Yeah, our little coffee thief is finished. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Amazing. Approved ^..^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toshimaru Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshimaru Yamato    Toshimaru Yamato  Empty

Back to top Go down

Toshimaru Yamato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FMA-Darkest Before Dawn :: Creation area :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: