FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Date? (Tele) Vote_lcapDate? (Tele) Voting_barDate? (Tele) Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Date? (Tele) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Date? (Tele) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Date? (Tele) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Date? (Tele) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Date? (Tele) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Date? (Tele) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Date? (Tele) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Date? (Tele) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Date? (Tele) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Date? (Tele)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Solomon stood infront of the " Winghing Restruant ". He looked to his side, where Teletha stood and motioned to the restraunt, " Best place nearby in my opinion. " He walked inside and was introdused by a chinese women in a vest.

" Nín hǎo, huānyíng winghing, yǒu duōshǎo shì nǐ ma? " She spoke with a tired smile on her face, showing she says that too much.

Solomon smiled at her, " Zhǐyǒu liǎng gè, wǒmen yǒu kěnéng tōngguò chuānghù de zhuōzi ma? " He then followed her toward a two seated table by the corner window, being the only one open. Sitting down he accepted the menu's and looked at Tele, " So? Your current opinion "

( yay google translator )
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Tessa is confused by the Chinese being spoken, she always wanted to learn Chinese but never had the time with everything she had to do. It looks nice and lots of people seem to enjoy this place. It must be a good place to eat. I'll let you make the order for me, but please nothing weird okay? I went somewhere once and someone ordered the most nasty thing for me to eat. I'll never look at Yak's the same way again[/color]." Tessa's face takes on a weird expression that basically says get of my head nasty memory.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:04 am

(OOC:Sorry, I have been busy)

He turned back to the waitress, " Two Wong-Tong soups please. Also a just a water for me and she would like a..." Then he motioned to Tele with his left hand while fiddling iwth his forks and knives and chop-sticks with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm

"Water is fine, sometimes I have a little wine but I tend to prefer water or juice. I normally only have the occasional drink at important events. Not to say this isn't important, it's just there aren't tons high ranking people around. So I see this as more of normal event, dignitaries and such are usually so full of themselves but everyday people tend to be so much different. I suppose every day people and soldiers just go about life trying to be who they want to be, but most high ranking people try to be something they aren't. By that I mean they think they are more important than they really are." Tessa decides to attempt eating with the chop sticks, but she knows she is more than likely going to look silly.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:41 am

Solomon held back a smile at Tessa attempting to eat with chop sticks. He was doing it just fine, but he spends quite a lot of time in the town, he had a reason. " Anyone ever say that you think to much about things? " He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 pm

"Yes some people have said that to me. But to be honest most people who say such things don't think about things enough. In most situations you have to come up with every possibility before they occur in order to avoid problems. In regards to people's habits ad behaviors such things can't really be done with any accuracy. But when it comes to things like training exercises or troop movements than the task is far less difficult. Tactics and strategy are easier if you know every possible action that can occur. If you know your enemy you have a better chance of countering them easier, but if you know nothing about them than it is far more likely you'll end up being defeated quickly. It seems these chop sticks have defeated me, at least for the moment." Tessa sighs and puts the chop sticks down and grabs a fork to eat with.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Solomon ate his Soup with chop stick’s until it was only soup left, then he switched to a spoon and began to drink it, “ So I guess you must like your job. “ He said not as a question but a statement form his observations. “ I am surprised you have not asked what I do for a living yet. “ He said without any real hint towards him wanting her to ask. He liked her, both looks and so far personality. Though if she did not like his profession, especially with hers. This could never work, no matter how much he would want it to. He cursed at himself for thinking to much about this. Just let things go their natural course Sully. It will work out if it must. .
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 pm

"I could think of a few things I'd rather do, but I guess it's not such a bad job to have. I get to meet new people and go to places I wouldn't be able to go to otherwise. On the other hand I also often have to do things I wouldn't normally do as well. Still a wise man once said that no one gets to do everything they want to. So what exactly is that you do any way? I would imagine it is something important to make it so you can afford to buy strange girls meals and everything." Tessa eats the soup with her fork and sips the the rest straight from the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date? (Tele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date? (Tele)   Date? (Tele) Empty

Back to top Go down

Date? (Tele)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FMA-Darkest Before Dawn :: Role-Playing Areas. :: China :: Hong Kong-
Jump to: