FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFormer Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Voting_barFormer Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFormer Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Voting_barFormer Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Tessa's face turns red "I..... I'm a..... uh never mind." Tessa looks down as her face turns even redder. She decides to eat something and get her mind off of this topic for the moment, she somewhat expected something like this, but not quite so straight forward with an innuendo so easily noticed. Most of her embarrassment is due to the fact she a virgin, but the rest is because hadn't ever considered having sex for any reason other than because she loved someone. She sips the wine slowly and continues eating.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 am

Slightly bemused by the woman's answer, his head tilted. He began to consider the possibilities of the girl being a virgin. Smirking softly he left his leg rub softly against her own. His eyes stayed on her as she ate, feeling his leg lift up a little towards her skirt, head tilting.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:12 am

Tessa's face gets redder and she scoots a short distance away. "I'm... not ready for that yet. I mean it's not that I don't like you, it's just that I want to save that for someone I will spend the rest of my life with. Besides I really don't know much about that stuff really. I have lots of other things to deal with and my job doesn't give a lot of free time as you know." Tessa sighs and sips the wine again, she eats more of her food trying to look as if she isn't out of her element and failing miserably. She knows he will probably end up getting his way if she isn't cautious so she decides to think more intensely on everything before she says or does anything at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 am

Watching the girl, he pulls out a small file. Scooting it across the table to her, his head returns to his normal position. On the front is her name, and sticking out is a small yellow sticky note with the words: "Teletha/Sairento Arranged Fuhrer Marriage". The former fuhrer yawns, waving for the check. Completely ignoring the lack of food he had eaten the man lifts the bottle of wine to his lips downing half of it before he looks back at her."And the answer is No. I'm done with all the missions, the fighting, all of that." Standing, he left a fourth of what would be a large diamond on the table, then taking the bottle, he walked toward the exit of the restuaraunt.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Tessa looks at it and her face drops in confusion and surprise. "That's... that's not fair. I'm not some toy to be handed out like a prize to someone else. I won't do it, no one can make me do it.I won't allow it to happen!" Tessa slams her fist on the table making it explode in flames. She backs away from it looking ashamed of herself "I'm sorry I didn't... I didn't mean to do that." Tessa turns and runs for the door to get away from everyone and trips over her own foot causing her to skid on her face for four inches.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Turning back to look at her he sighed. And this sigh was repeated once four or five high ranking military personel stepped into the restuaraunt Completely ignoring the fuhrer's pressence they surrounded sairento, in an attempt to capture him. Smililing silently, he clicked his teeth as they rushed toward, the carbon of his body shifted to become harder, steel spikes shooting out to the opponents.These spikes impaled each of them, then retracted into his body, the corpses falling to the ground. Putting a sum of four thousand Dseuches on another table for funeral costs before exiting the building.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Tessa sighs and gets up walking towards the door. She follows Sairento out and turns in the opposite direction. "I guess I wasted your time and mine. Sorry about that, I guess it was silly to ask you if you would take on what ever jobs you had no problems with. I'll let you do what ever you want to and never bother you ever again. You need someone special to be with, but I am not that someone. I'll get back on my own so you won't have to put up with the military anymore." Tessa walks away with her head down wondering how much worse this can get.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Stopping as she said this, he growled, looking at the bottle that was supposed to be his companion tonight. Moving his body to turn around, knowing he would regret this, he threw the bottle down, catching up to her, his hand gripping her wrist softly."I accept your offer, though it pains me to say this..I'd rather be with you as a contractor then not see you again" He smiled after this, staring at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 am

"I never planned on sending you to fight, I had thought you could talk to people deal with them through negotiations. I would be much happier if everything could be solved with words. I don't like sending people out to their likely deaths, but I don't have a choice. I have to do what needs to be done and it tears me up. I just got good at hiding it, but I think you should know this. If someone better suited came along I would resign and let them take over. I have to do so many things I can't agree with, so many things that I regret having to do but no one else is willing to do it. You need someone better than me, I am not good enough for you. I'm not good enough for anyone." Tessa looks down and cries knowing she is probably making a mistake. Her face looks like she isn't certain what to do at the moment, but she does know she can't let anyone discover anything about her past.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:34 am

"Trust me on this, you are good enough for me. You're strong, independent, beautiful, everything I'm not. You are the best suited for the position of fuhrer and much more. Please..Reconsider."He sighed, nuzzling his face into her neck, sighing to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Tessa sighs but continues crying. "But you deserve someone who loves you, not someone chosen for you by people who that don't understand how love works. Besides you know nothing about my past. You don't know what I could have done, what I could do. For all you know I could have been an inhuman monster mad into a human with the philosopher's stone or something/ Not to say I am, but I could be for all you know. Than again how many people my age still look like they just got of school? I'm just a weirdo who doesn't look their age and you should find someone more normal. Go for a female who isn't so wrapped up in trying to stop wars and can provide a proper home for how ever many kids you want to have. Also I tend to have accidents a lot, so I'd probably be dangerous around kids." Tessa looks up slightly and knows that things are becoming more than a bit weird. She isn't happy about an arranged marriage and she feels she must do everything she can to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:27 pm

"Would you rather not be with me? I mean, even we didn't have the arranged marriage to worry about. Would you? He didn't say anything other than this while he waited for her to respond.

OOC:running late
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:05 pm

"We could hang out and get to know each other, but I don't know if I could fall for anyone that way. If I say yes and I'm wrong it would only make me look bad. I don't want to hurt anyone like that so I don't get that close. Whether or not I do that as a defense or I just can't get that close to others because it's normal I don't know. I only know that for some reason I always remain somewhat distanced from everyone. I can make friends but beyond that I don't fall in love, it's almost as if I can't."

Tessa wonders if who ever set this up knows about her past and decided they would find her someone as either a misguided attempt at being nice or as a cruel joke. Either way she knows it it is likely to fall apart and she would go into hiding rather than others afterwards. Her face shows how much she cares about everyone and that she would rather not send troops to their deaths much less have them kill for any reason. However her face also shows that she knows she has no choice but to do these things, Tessa sighs "I will clear all charges on you and rescind the orders for your capture. I didn't know it was you they were after, they did keep things from me to some degree. I almost think I should oust them and make things fairer for the common people also. They sit on their thrones acting like kings, so maybe it's time for a change. They play with my life and that's wrong, they dangle you in front of my troops like a toy and that is also wrong. As of right now I Teletha Tessa Testarossa will become Queen and rule with a fair hand. The common people need fair treatment, they need to know they have rights also. Now is the time of the people, there will be equality for all."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Sighing, he released her, clicking his teeth together. After which his eyes closed, his body becoming a dispersing form of matter, breaking into nothing and disappearing into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Tessa sighs and begins walking away, even though she didn't finish her food she feels it is better that she leave. As she walks away she realizes she has no idea where she is or how to return to where she started from. She sighs and continues on knowing things will work out somehow, although at this point she figures things are likely to become worse after recent events.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 am

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)   Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Fuhrer meet His Replacement(Teletha,Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2