FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Avoiding The Military [Open~] Vote_lcapAvoiding The Military [Open~] Voting_barAvoiding The Military [Open~] Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Avoiding The Military [Open~] Vote_lcapAvoiding The Military [Open~] Voting_barAvoiding The Military [Open~] Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Avoiding The Military [Open~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

Avoiding The Military [Open~] Empty
PostSubject: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 am

She was utterly and completely pissed because once again the military had sent idiots to catch her. After the numerous times that she'd sent them all back with broken bones, shattered pride, and ruined reputations. Toshimaru watched intently as the military dogs searched for her, when each time she was walking right passed them. Her goal destination was the inn that she was currently staying at so that she could grab her bag and disappear as always. Her alias was set in place already and her appearance had already been altered as per usual; she was a master of disguise. It didn't entirely matter if she got caught because the military would never find the files which she stole; however, she was determined not to get caught until she found (read: killed) the person who'd killed her parents.

Toshimaru threw her few belongings into her bag once she'd made it to her room - after walking right passed two military personelle stationed at the doors to the inn. She headed back to the front desk and left the keys there, along with the right amount of money, before heading out the back without being seen. It was time to make her way somewhere else - probably a smaller and more secluded town where it would take them longer ot find her.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:33 pm

A light skinned male with long, lush-seeming blond hair was silently standing near the back of the hotel building, taking a hit from a cigeratte. By the look on his face, his mood was obvious: angry. Once again, his old student had sent some idiots to try and convince him to re-join the military, and to take more responsibility. His eyes rolled at the thought of this, him flicking the cigeratte away.

Watching as a girl came back to where he was, in this secluded area. It seemed strange that she would be exiting the back of the building instead of using the front door. Whoever she was, she seemed to be in a hurry. A though crossed his mind, and from his pocket he secreted a small dossier, showing a picture of a girl with brown hair, staring off into the distance. Reading down in the dossier, he edged past her statistics, looks, measurements, until he finally reached a page that showed her history.

He'd been silently reading just before the girl would pass in front of him, and with his free hand, he grabbed the back of the female's shirt, only to stop her for a moment. Finishing his reading, the man closed the folder he held, smiling at the girl silently. Due to him being the former fuhrer, while he had been in service he had files on every member of the military especially those who left it. Still smiling, he thought back to what he read, then looked at her, straight in the eyes. Ready for any sort of attack, he grinned, tilting his head before asking,"Are you the miss..Toshimaru..Yamato?" He said this with pauses, for he had to read back, to get her name right.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Toshimaru looked at the male who grabbed her, "....Who?" She played dumb, letting some of her currently blonde bangs fall into her face. She wasn't in the mood for this at all and if this guy were to try anything, she wouldn't be held responsible for what happened to him. 'Goddamnit. I swear, I need one hell of a vacation after this is over.'
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 am

Silently looking back through her dossier, he sighed a the master of disguise part. There wasn't really any way he could tell who she was, but he was intent on finding out, no matter what.Softly releasing her, the man grinned, replacing the dossier within his pocket. Now was the time to turn on his charm."So sorry you just reminded me of some one I was told about..What is your name anyway dear?" With that, he smiled, moving much closer to the girl, his eyes becoming a soft pale blue while he stared into her own. This color of eye was known to draw people in.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Toshimaru could tell that there was something odd about the guy but she wasn't exactly sure what it was. She blinked slowly before responding easily, giving him her current alias, "Arianna Garent. I don't mean to be rude but I have somewhere that I need to be."

She turned on her heal and walked off, hiding her hair under a baseball cap once she'd turned the corner and was out of site. Entering the crowded streets once more, she entered a small restaurant and made sure no one was in the guys' washroom before going in and occupying one of the stalls. Toshimaru opened up her bag and pulled out a change of clothes. Peeling off her tank top, she replaced it with a slightly oversized male T-shirt that effectively hid the most obvious detail that would inform people that she wasn't a guy. Her black jeans were replaced with a navy blue pair of baggy cargos that covered up the curve of her hips along with her slender legs. Lastly, she replaced her shoes - a pair of white lace up boots that she somehow found to be the easiest thing to move in - with a pair of black converse. Once everything had been shoved in the bag, Toshimaru exited the stall and pulled out a bottle of black hair dye. She plugged one of the sinks and poured the bottle in before pulling off her hat and untying her medium length and currently blonde hair. The girl gathered her hair and put the ends in the dye before using a transmutation to change the colour of her hair. Once that was finished, the sink was emptied and rinsed; the bottle was discarded. She retied her hair and tucked it under the hat once again, only leaving a few bangs showing in the front. Having effectively made herself look like a seventeen year old male, Toshimaru left the restaurant and headed out of town.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Following the female soon after she would turn the corner, and noted the color of the hat, and the make of it, grinning. It was obvious she wanted to get rid of him. Though with perfect agility, he climbed to the top of a roof, looking at the cap, before following it on a roof-to-roof jumping expedition. When she went into the resteraunt, he kept his thoughts on the baseball cap, silently sitting in a crouching position on the roof. A bit later a male looking about his age with black hair exited the resteraunt while heading out of town. Again he followed the baseball cap, while grinning to himself while hopping onto the ground just four feet behind the girl, clapping his hands together. He waited until she just about got to the dirt road leading out of town, before putting his hands to the ground, transmuting a twelve foot high wall of steel that had two side walls that were at either of her sides, holding her within like an unfinished box. After this he silently stepped forward keeping his voice normal while approaching the supposed male.

"For a master of disguise you're not very good at this. Next time you could at least change your hat."He smiled silently waiting for the girl to deny who she was. He had her dossier out again and was silently reading it, while kicking a heel against one side of the wall, causing a Small lid to be placed on the half-done box, leaving only the entrance at his back open, to effectively trap the girl within. He was sure this is when the attacks would start, but was confident in his training.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Toshimaru did not like this male character one little bit; he was too inquisitive and much too annoyingly pushy for her taste. Putting on a male voice, she questioned, "What in the hell are you talking about?" She backed up against the metal wall and managed to silently snap her fingers together - how one can do it silently is unknown to most people, but she can - before pressing the hand behind her back onto the wall and effectively freezing it solid. With a swift and strong kick, the wall shattered and Toshimaru took off running.

To buy herself some time, the girl clapped her hands together after taking note of the large amount or humidity in the air along with the strong wind. She made a motion as if she were grabbing the air and large barriers of ice shot towards the male. She knew that the next town wasn't too far away and if she could get away from this guy long enough, she would be able to change her appearance once again, and effectively hide herself.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 pm

He silently smiled as she broke through the wall, clapping his hands together, allowing the solidity of his mass to become like the particles of air, dispersing into negative matter. These then followed on the breeze, circling around the suppposed man silently. The particles then slammed together with such force, the person would be knocked back upon his rear. He would be standing there silently afterwards, the wind blowing his cloak up around his form and he silently grinned.

Hardening the contours of the ground under the girl, he made it come up into a small burning metallic holding sort of cell. This would only come up and around her hands and feet to hold her tightly if caught. If not, he was silently clicking his teeth together, the tattoo on the inside of his cheek glowing while the negative matter particles slowly came around her form and he smiled knowing he had won.[color=indigo]"I'd hate to kill you dear, you seemed so beautiful in your dossier. Why would you hide from me? You don't honestly think I am within the military?"[color]
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:59 pm

At that point is when the warning bells went off in her mind, telling her that she had to stop otherwise she was completely screwed. Toshimaru turned and her eyes immediately began to scrutinize the male before her, "I don't give a damn who in the hell you are and whether or not you're military. I do; however, want you to turn around and just keep on walking. I never saw you and you never saw me; that's how I'd like this to end."

Toshimaru was ready for any attack that might come. She clapped her hands together that way all she had to do was choose the transmutation and do it, simple as that. "Why are you following me in the first place?" The glare etched into her features was clearly not going anywhere any time soon. Despite the warnings still going off in her mind, the girl slowly backed up as she spoke and watched the male character.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Sairento kept his teeth ready to click once more, while he raised his hands in surrender."I just want some one like me..Some one who left the military and doesn't want to go back..I just want a best friend, maybe more." At this point his face showed that he meant what he said. His eyes became a soft red, almost pink to show he had surrendered. He was still ready to slam these particles into her and entrap or kill her, but he wanted her to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

"And you're expecting me to trust you just like that? That's pretty funny. I've been hiding on my own for a good four years so as you can see, I don't need anyone else." Toshimaru was lying not only to him, but to herself. She refused to admit it and she was glad that she was an excellent liar as well.

She stopped backing up when she got an idea. Knowing that this male wouldn't leave her alone any time soon, she proposed a challenge, "How about this, I'll play you at a game of poker. Five card stud. If I win three games first, then you're going to leave me the hell alone."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"I don't know how to play that game."Still he waited, he wasn't sure what to do at this point, other than wait.

OOC: Short post sorry
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm

"Tch-" She chuckled softly, "-I guess that's too bad. I'll give you another chance. High card, low card. It's simple, we each pull a card from the deck and whoever's got the higher card, wins."

Toshimaru was a flawless cheater at any card game and never lost a game, which is why she always challenged people to the games. This time was no different because she knew that she would win.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 am

Silently grinning, Sairento nodded to accept. He had experience in this game, and had a perfect way to cheat without getting caught. The man then pulled out a cell phone, beginning to punch something in. Minutes later a large man the size of a fully grown bear when standing was running to sairento's side. He held out a pack of cards fresh off the shelf, which was still in plastic. He then nodded, and left. Sairento smiled, holding the pack out to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Toshimaru grinned; not a problem, new decks made things interesting but she always had a trick to get passed that problem and always win. She grabbed the deck of cards and shuffled them skillfully before fanning them out, face down. "Choose your card and then shuffle the deck. Fan it out and I'll choose mine afterwards."

Her quick thinking mind had already played out the situation and she knew which card she was going to get because the girl had planned it. Toshimaru waited for the male to choose his card.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Simply smiling, a light click of his teeth activated the tattoo on the inside of his cheek once more, allowing a dull glow. Neither of these would be able to have been noticed by the girl as he then grabbed a card from the middle, holding it so it would be pointed towards his body, hidden from her view. He grinned, in his eyes showing the alchemeic circle, not giving hint to what he was doing but would just look "cool'' in his opinion. He then put the deck together, his card in the front of his pants while he shuffled. It didn't crinkle in the least, but then he fanned the cards out, smiling at the girl. She was cute, which would make this fun if she didn't cheat as well. After, he took the card from his pants, looking at it. "King" he thought to himself. Maybe he wouldn't need to cheat..who knew though with how this girl seemed. Her dossier hinted at skills but he'd figure this out. Waiting with the back of his card to the girl, he tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Toshimaru chose a card and looked at it, biting her lip purposely to make it look like she was nervous about the card that she had even though she wasn't. 'Heh, Ace of Spades as per usual. Highest card in the deck.' Her eyes went from her card, to him and back, clearly showing nervousness that would look real to anyone else, but wasn't real in any way at all.

"What card...do you have?" She made her voice crack so that he would make the assumption that he had won the game when he hadn't because it didn't matter which card her had.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Sairento merely shrugged licking his teeth once more. Without sound or other way of showing, the card image then becam one of a double-sided ace of spades. This would be the highest card in the game, due to it being a double. He showed nothing on his face and he nodded for her to show first.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Toshimaru immediately knew that she had to do something, just by the slight change in the male's attitude, no matter how tiny it was. The silent tone of his small nodding gesture gave everything away; she was screwed. The girl thought quickly and smirked inwardly; although it was a game of high card low card, they never technically placed any rules and so she knew exactly how to get out of this situation.

"Ace of Spades," She said calmy, flipping her card around.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Shrugging, and without a word, he flipped his card over, showing the deuce spaded ace. Showing nothing, not even a smile. He wasn't sure about this girl so he thought he should name some terms before she went off."Seeing as how I am holding a higher card, this means I win the game of high card low card. No negotiations or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:48 pm

It was at that point that her lips curled into a very mischievious smirk, "Hon, whatcha need to learn is that you can't cheat a cheater." The girl fanned out her cards to reveal nine other Aces, all of which were spades. "Game, set and match. I win and you leave." Toshimaru walked right up to Sairento and touched his card, causing it to freeze and shatter, the shards disappearing immediately. After having done the same to the deck that he'd gotten, she turned on her heel and walked off; where she was headed is unknown even to her, but she had a feeling that this wasn't the last that the two would see of each other.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Sairento watched the girl walk off, his face red from emberassment. He cursed, kicking at a rock, his hands pushing into his pockets after which. There wasn't anything he could do now, so he walked off in a seperate direction as the girl. This wouldn't be the last time they met if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Days Later

Toshimaru had made it to yet another town, but, again, she was only passing through. It wasn't safe enough for her to settle down for a few days even. State Alchemists were crawling all over the place and she didn't like it one bit.

She slipped into an alley without being spotted as a group of military personelle ran in her direction, presumably on a search for her. She was neither about to get caught, or turn herself in; not until she found and killed that Homunculus bastard that had gotten her family.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Laying against a wall in the same alley way was Sairento Bakuhatsu. His eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply which gave the impression he was asleep. Just above him on the wall was a poster showing a bounty on his head for 3.5 million Dseuches. In the picture sairento was clapping his hands together, forming a sort of alchemy, red eyes glaring into the camera. The true sairento merely twitched in his sleep, oblivious to anything around him. His clothes seemed to be new, and well kept the only evidence that he had been there a while would be a bunched up and wrinkly part of his shirt and pants that were against the wall and the ground.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:58 pm

It was then that she noticed the sleeping male and recognized him. A very detailed and colourful string of french cursing went through her mind. Looking back to the streets, Toshimaru saw that the military personelle were gone. She left the alley and headed towards a small coffee shop to get some much needed caffine.

The girl sat in the small shop, not worried about the few alchemists that were there as well because her hair was currently a soft blonde with her tri-coloured bangs being swept into a fringe at the left side of her face, hiding that eye completely. Toshimaru was also wearing coloured contacts, making her vibrant green eyes an equally vibrant sapphire. She sipped the cappucino infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Avoiding The Military [Open~]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next