FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Coming To Comply(Open) Vote_lcapComing To Comply(Open) Voting_barComing To Comply(Open) Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Coming To Comply(Open) Vote_lcapComing To Comply(Open) Voting_barComing To Comply(Open) Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Coming To Comply(Open)

Go down 
+2
Ichigo
Sairento Bakuhatsu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coming To Comply(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Sairento silently sat on a chair in the middle of the great wall of china, contemplating all the ways to enjoy his day. He felt a slight breeze and shivered, but smiled. This was the best time for him to be on a vacation, as nothing would be going on. While he thought of this, he leaned back in his chair, wondering who would join him.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Ichigo
Sergeant
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 pm

I stretched as I walked around the great wall, yawning slightly. It was one of those lazy days for me, my uniform packed up in a suitcase that had 'gotten lost' on the plane and my other suitcase was packed full of halter sun dresses of every color that looked good. Right now, I wore a white one, a white headband hiding on the top of my head under all my red hair. It was the same color as my eyes and the sandles that I held in my hand. I smiled, my gaze wandering towards a guy sitting in a chair.
Wow... he certainly looks relaxed. I thought to myself, subconsiously wandering closer.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Shinji was lazyly walking across the great wall for some unknown reason.Shinji saw two people one of them to be Sai a persone who he had meet before and some unknown girl.Shinji walks up to Sai and says Hey man long time no see and why are you sitting in a chair in the middle of the great wall.Shinji then leaned up aginst the wall and look at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Tessa unknowingly went to the same place Ichigo did and was walking along on the great wall not really paying attention to anything as the four people guarding her look around while trying not to stand out as guards. Tessa smiles as she walks along, she doesn't think much about the people in front of her since she isn't really paying attention. She trips over her own foot and pitches over forward landing on her back with her pale blue skirt over her hips exposing her white panties with pink bow, although her pale blue button up shirt somehow has every single button pop open exposing her white bra with pink bow. She sees everyone look at her since she cried out when she tripped over her own foot.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Sairento's eyes came instantly to the girl that had fallen over and he blushed slightly seeing her panties and bra. He then coughed, leaning forward,before standing up and pulling the girl to her feet. He had an annoyed look on his face and was almost sorry when he asked,"Are you the replacement Fuhrer?'' Being a former fuhrer himself he could usually tell these things. Sairento then looked over at the female in the white sundress, blushing slightly at her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Sergeant
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 pm

I gasped, beginning to move toward her to help her up, but the guy in the chair beat me to it. When he asked his question, my eyes widened. As a member of the military, everyone knew what a fuhrer was. Before I could salute, I noticed the guy that had helped her up looking at me and blushing. Quickly, I returned my attention on the fuhrer, too nervous to move and also trying to hide my blush.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Shinji started to think Sai was a pimp but it quickly went away since Shinji looked better.Shinji went over to the girl that was blushing at Sai and said Hey whats your name butiful.Shinji smiled after saying that,but not to much.Shinji then relized the clouds where coming in.as if it was going to rain.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Tessa's face turns red and she shakes her head "No, no I'm just a normal tourist taking in the site like normal people do every day. I wouldn't even know to give an order if my life depended on it." Tessa hopes he buys it, or at least doesn't push the subject. She has already exposed more than she ever wanted to so far, to have everyone around find who she is would be too much. All she wanted was to see the sites and and get back some of the normal life she had before she became the Fuhrer, even if it was only for a day or so. She turns around and re-buttons her shirt. She turns back to Sairento "Thank you for the help though, Shinji what are you doing? Did you even notice me? I could have used your help to you know?" Tessa's voice sounds almost soft and childish as if she was talking to a childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Sairento shook his head, not buying her story in the least. But he let it go and walked over to Shinji and Ichigo, softly pushing his hand to shinji's chest to push him away."Forget him dear..I am Sairento Bakuhatsu..Former fuhrer. And you are?"With that he softly brought her hand to his lips, kissing the back of it, then smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Sergeant
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Startled by the unusual attention from the two boys, I blushed even darker. Nervously, as Sairento kissed the back of my hand, I murmured with a somehow calm voice, "I'm Sergeant Ichigo Ryu. Nice to meet you," For a moment I paused before glancing over at the other boy and continuing,"Both of you."
My gaze wandered over to Tessa and I smiled a little, still not knowing her name. "Nice to meet you as well, miss."
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Shinji smiled and said Oh nice too meet you sergant I am General Shinji Asakura an a state alchemist.Shinji was happy to meet another person in the military since is rank up.Shinji was wandering was she really the Fuhur and is so they needed to talk.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Tessa sighs "It is nice to meet everyone, although it would have been nice if t hadn't under such circumstances. My name is Teletha Testarossa, but you can call me Tessa. Maybe we can hang out sometime, or maybe now if you really want to. I don't really know where anything is and it would be nice to meet new people and some normal fun." Tessa smiles and almost seems like a child trying to act normal, even though she is an adult who looks young for her age.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:19 pm

OOC: Nobody cared I was former fuhrer? That's some shit XD

IC: Sairento nodded to each in turn, memorizing their names. Then he turned to the wall, walking past all of them to the four guards. He smiled, pointing off the wall to a large lake at the bottom. They all tilted their heads, confused. During that, sairento channeled his alchemeic energy into his left leg, stomping onto the wall's surface, watching a metal pillar sprout up under them, forcing them to fly up into the air, over the wall then into water below with a large splash.[color=cyan]"I would've believe you if you hadn't had four men who looked like they were standing way too close to you for coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Sergeant
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

ooc: I was going to say something, but I forgot to. ^^'

ic: I covered my mouth as the men fell over into the water. Racing over to lean over the wall, I gazed down at the water, all four men coming up to the surface and yelling something I couldn't hear. I turned to Sai and rolled my eyes, asking him quietly, "Was it necessary to do that? I mean, what with the fact you're a former fuhrer and all, you could have just told them to leave or something couldn't you?" My hand automatically returned to my mouth and I blinked before dropping to my knees and literally bowing down before him, "Oh!! I'm so sorry!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Shinji felt ignored,so he clapped is hands together and made a big meatal Pillar.Shinji is now on top of it. He felt mad and unapreciated.It then started to rain on him but he didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Tessa sighs and decides to pull a new dodge. "Sorry my family is rich and they worry about me a lot so they always have people guard me. I'm sure you can imagine how hard it is to live a normal life as others do when you have to deal with this sort of thing can't you?I don't get to do anything without guards, I don't get to go anywhere on my own. I have no privacy, I have no freedom everything I do is scrutinized as if I am some fragile vase or rare commodity.Now I'm going to be yelled at by my parents because my body guards failed to do their jobs Mr. former Fuhrer." Tessa puts a sad memory into her thoughts to make herself start crying as she talks.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Sairento sighed as the girl started crying then pinched the bridge of his nose when he noticed that Ichi was on the ground, bowing to him. Sairento crouched down to her level, and placed his lips softly to her forehead. He then turned to the man that had made the pillar, pushing his leg out to slam it into the pillar. His foot channeled alchemeic energies into the pillar, rearranging the density of it to make it like a tortilla chip. This caused the pillar to crumble, falling towards the end of the wall, where the lake was.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Sergeant
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 pm

I blushed as he kissed my forehead, glancing at a crying Tessa, before standing up again, biting my lip nervously. As he reached out and kicked the pillar, I watched it crumble, shielding my eyes from the rain. In an attempt to help Shinji, I leapt on the edge of the wall, unsure whether I would be able to catch him before he fell into the water with the others.
Damn! I can't catch him, what am I doing?! I yelled at myself.
Well... for one, you're acting like an idiot standing on the edge of the wall AND two you're trying to save someone. A darker voice inside of my head answered. I pictured it rolling it's eyes as I growled within my mind. I jumped up just before it began to rain down pieces of pillar and grabbed Shinji's arm, landing painfully on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 am

Shinji fell with the girl,he then quickly stood up and said Are you ok I hope you didnt break anything trying to save me.Shinji then help the girl stand up.Shinji looked at Sai and said Why the hell would you do some shit like that what was you thinkin.Shinji ask angerly.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:12 am

Solomon was strangely only five feet away from the group, in an instant he was there. He long raven hair flowed slightly in a back wind. He looked around, appreciating the place. The great wall of china was a wondeful tourists attraction, and just wondeful. He was perfectly comtempt with just walking along it, but then he noticed people. So he decided to go say hi. When he came to this conclusion he was at least a quarter mile away.

With the speed of a lightning bolt he ran towards them stopping at the mere five feet. Running his hand through his hair he introduced himself, " Ello everyone, " He spoke in a nice Irish accent, " Names Solomon Black, how are we all doing today. "
Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 am

Jim was enjoying his trip to Chine greatly. The fact that he found a lake full of fish was great, and it was next to the wall. He got a hold of a big one when four men came falling down from the sky. One of them landed on his fishing pole and broke it. Angered, Jim drew his Falchion and stuck it into the ground. useing the alchemy inscribed on the blade, he made an earth pillar that took him to the top of the wall. When he got up there he saw all of them, and he wasn't sure who sent the four men down and messed up his fishing trip. "I'm going to ask this nice and slow. WHO THE HELL TOSSED THE FOUR BRUTES OVER THE WALL AND SNAPED MY FISHING POLE!!!!" His face looked red with anger.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Tessa sighs while still crying "Sorry about that, those four brutes as you call them are my body guards and this man who used to be the Fuhrer sent them down there because he thought I was someone I'm not. My family is rich so I'll cover the replacement of your fishing pole." Tessa walks over to him "How much was it worth exactly?" She is ready to hand him the cost of replacing the fishing pole out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Jim took a deep breath to calm himself down. He was more angered by the fact that he lost a big fish then the pole. He had the money to get a new one, no problem, and he wasn't about to impose apon someone that had little to do with it. He jumped down form the earth pillar. Once he did it turned to mud and sank down to the ground from where it came. "Don't worry about the fishing pole. I can get a new one another day." He turned to the man that she said was the former Fuhrer. It was that fact that keep him form smacking him in the face at that moment. "Even if you once was the Fuhrer, what made you do that. It could have killed them pointlessly."
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Solomon laughed and intruded, not waiting for himself to be acknowledged, " That is the best kind of killing though. No other type of killing can you get joy out of! " He suddenly stood beside the girl that had fallen, " Like slaughtering this beauty here. " He made no violent motion at her, but simply pointed a open hand at her.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Negative matter warped from his body, turning to an alchemic binding around solomon's throat. There seemed to be no danger until NegiMatter blades were pointed at his throat, as sairento stood over by ichigo, smiling as he held her up, looking her over for any injury. He then tapped his foot to the ground, four metal walls sprouting up around him and Ichigo. If she would come with him, the thing would close, taking them into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming To Comply(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next