FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapComing To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barComing To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapComing To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barComing To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Coming To Comply(Open)

Go down 
+2
Ichigo
Sairento Bakuhatsu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Solomon yawned at the blades, " I was not going to do anything. Only explaining. " He put the tip of his index finger on the tip of one of the blades, using the other hand to try and readjust his throat. Licking his lips he gave a big smile, " I would never harm such a beautiful lady. "

He suudenly took on a different persona, his eye's lost their gleem and his smile dissapeared. When he spoek it was now with a Russian accent, " You will now release me. You have no further need to keep me in this. "
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 am

Sairento's eyes rolled as the swords simply dispersed, he and Ichigo sinking into the ground, his metal box closing over them
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 am

Solomon crossed his arms and scowled at him as he went away. Turning to the rest of the group his raised his chin to them. Mostly at the fuhrer, because he stood directly in front of her, though had to look down at her. His speed made it very easy to intimidate. Not to mention the large scar on his face spanning from just under his eye to half way down his neck. " Killing you now would save me trouble. " He said as he put a hand under her chin, lifting her gaze to him, " I will not though. The war has not yet started, and it would be counted as murder. " He allowed a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Tessa looks at his as if she has no idea what he is talking about. "Why does everyone think I'm the Fuhrer?" She acts as if she really isn't the Fuhrer, her acting is pretty good and can fool most people. As long as she can fool most of them that is good enough since she just wants to be on her vacation and be seen as a normal tourist.

OOC: How is it everyone automatically knows I'm the Fuhrer without having ever met me before? lol
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:16 pm

OOC: Sai's deductive reasoning skills earned from him being a fuhrer himself, he would know =P
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:20 am

(OOC: Solomon gets around. He knows alot about nearly everything. all because of hsi line of work.`))

Solomon nodded, then seemed to snap back into a different person. " It would be a little stupid in my line of work to not know these things. He smiled and clapped as if nothing had just happened. Removing a chocolate bar form his back pocket he began to happily nibble on it. " Have you people tried the food around here? It is so strange, yet awsome!
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Tessa looks down "No I haven't actually. But I am kind of hungry now that you mention it." She walks forward a bit and whispers to Solomon "I am trying to have a normal vacation like normal people do. Please don't ruin it for me. I don't have the luxury of a normal life anymore." The look on her face is somewhat sad considering the fact she was hoping she could do something else. However she got the job as Fuhrer and she is going to take it as seriously as she can and do what she has to.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Solomon nodded, " Ok, do not do anything about me bieng #1 wanted mercenary in the world. " Saying it like it was his hair color. He smiled at her hoping the two can keep their differences for atleast this meeting. A battle would be hassle, and she seemed much to pretty to kill. Actually he might grow to like this women.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm

"What kind of food would you suggest trying first? I need something new that is tasty but I haven't any idea what would be good. Could you make a suggestion?" Tessa looks at Solomon with a friendly face after wiping away the tears. She knows the body guards will take awhile to get where she is, but she is actually happier not having them stand around her street signs saying "someone please kill me I'm really important".
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Solomon nodded, " Wing hings in the nearest town. " He paused and thought for a second, " If you want we could go for there right now. Lose those body gaurds of yours. " It was funny becaus he was one, asking her to go to dinner with him. Even though his scar probably turned her away. Two seriously thinking she wanted to get away for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Tessa looks away and considers it seriously. She than looks back at him "Okay lets go. Just remember no funny stuff, it's just a dinner and nothing else. I'm not ready to get into a relationship beyond friends right now. After all I'm only 18 and I have my entire life ahead me right?" She says everything in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear clearly, even though she knows Solomon knows her real age. She hopes he will just nod and say yes your right, but she knows he could always spoil her cover if wants to.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Solomon nodded, but did not speak to that. He would probably say something sarcastic like, Sure I'll be a pedobear. He beckoned her to come with him as he began to walk away, " So, are you liking it here? I am. " He said with a grin on his face. Making his scar look like a playful thing.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 pm

"Yes it is a beautiful place, such places make me happy. Seeing beautiful buildings, structures and scenes is a wonderful thing.I wish the entire world was like this, beautiful and seemingly untouched by war and human greed. Sadly someday even this area is likely to be ruined by war, but I hope that can be avoided since it would be a horrible shame to lose such beauty, and the people who would suffer because of it." Tessa doesn't act like previous Fuhrers even though she knows she would have to send people into a war if one starts up, she also cares about those she sends out to possible deaths. It is a responsibility she doesn't want, but also a responsibility she can't refuse. She knows she has to do things she doesn't like at times, but that is normal since she had to do such things many times before. She just doesn't talk about it to anyone, not even her closest friends who are fairly few in number.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am

Solomon nodded, " We are flawed creatures. We cannot help but be evil. We must be taught, kept in check to stay good. Where government comes in. " He said very he said very deeply. That was his view on humans anyway.

{OOC: I am going to start a new topic for dinner, so im gunna end this here}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming To Comply(Open)   Coming To Comply(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming To Comply(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2